Quality and comfort
The Beach House at Lake Street in Holland, Michigan is one of the most fun and luxurious places you can stay in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. With white sand beaches within walking distance, and many lakeshore amenities, you are sure to enjoy a unique and exciting stay away!
Features and Amenities
- Eight three-level units with private balcony and grill patio
- Personal washer and dryer with all linens and pool towels provided
- Each kitchen fully equipped with multiple appliances: refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and small appliances
- Single stall garages included with two/three bedroom units, as well as on-site parking spaces
- Complimentary WIFI and Smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub open seasonally, with poolside patio and grill
- Basketball court, shuffleboard court and equipment, floaties permitted in the pool
- Membership at Macatawa Legends Golf Club with four rounds of golf per day for the extent of your stay, as well as access to pool and workout facility
- Electric/gas fireplaces in each unit living space
- All resort suites and resort grounds at The Beach House are Non-Smoking and Pet-Free
premier golf club package
Rentals may include privileges to the renowned Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club which boasts a top flight, gorgeous 18-hole golf course, swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness facility, and restaurants – all for free! During the golf season, you will be given a pass in your check-in packet that entitles your party to 4 rounds of golf each day of your stay. Your daily golf passes can be used from your first full day of vacation (day after check-in) through your last day of vacation (check-out day). Visit www.macatawalegendsgcc.com to learn more about their facilities!
- Golfing with four rounds included each day of your stay (cart fees not included)
- Swimming pool and spa
- Fitness center
- Dining at the RedRock Grille
Check in: 4:00pm
Check out: 10:00am
The Beach House at Lake Street does not have an office on-site, but may be easily reached by phone or email. A week prior to your arrival, our reservation manager will be contacting you by email with information regarding your stay. This information will include your unit, your self-check in entry code, as well as other important details. You will also be given additional information in your Welcome Packet including a map of the area and your membership card to Macatawa Legends Golf Club. Your unit will contain a binder with other helpful information about the resort and a directory of the area.
If you cancel for any reason, all funds received at the time of cancellation are non-refundable unless we are able to re-book the dates at the same rental rate in which case monies paid will be refunded minus a 25% service charge. Transfers are commonly treated the same as cancellations.
No refunds will be given for inclement weather or for any other circumstances beyond the control of The Beach House. All funds received at the time of unexpected late arrival or early departure are non-refundable.
In the event of a sale or transfer, The Beach House reserves the right to change the reservation to another unit of equal size or larger.
By making a reservation with us, and providing a credit card number you agree that you will pay the amount of your stay in full prior to your arrival date.
50% deposit due at time of reservation.
Full payment (including damage deposit) due 30 days prior to arrival.
Your credit card will be charged automatically when payment is due.